Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

Well, my trip to Texas is quickly drawing to an end. I leave on Wednesday morning (tomorrow) to head back to the mountains of NC.

Noel is not coming with me.

This sucks.

Well, it doesn't suck that he has another job starting soon, and the one he's on now is still going. Employment is a good thing.

But being apart is really, really hard.

Sigh.

Ok. So in other news, no word yet on the job that I interviewed for. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

We've been busy driving around, looking at places we might want to rent, and I've been daydreaming a LOT about my garden this year. :) We just have to get moved in time to have a garden! Other than that, our time has been weirdly divided - with Noel working on night shift, we didn't get to see each other as much on this trip (or go out and do as much) as we would've liked.

We did manage to see not 1, but 2 cowboy parades! Very exciting. :)








So that was the extent of the trip, really. Now comes the hard part - leaving.

I'll miss you, honey! We'll see each other again soon. :)

No comments: