Thursday, November 3, 2011

Knitting Pictures!!

 I've been very busy crafting stuff lately, especially knitting.  After all, it's about to be that time of year.  Speaking of, it's supposed to get down to 36 tonight!!  I had to cover the garden plants in case it frosts.  Wow!  Of course, it'll probably be back up to 80 by Saturday, but for now I'll pretend to be curled up in front of a fireplace in a cabin in the snowy mountains of New Hampshire.

So...knitting.  Apparently something is in the water here in Texas, because I've been knitting for multiple expectant mothers and corresponding babies-yet-to-be-born. 

There have been baby bibs, baby bibs, and more baby bibs.....


The official Weirdest Shaped (And Biggest) Baby Blanket Of All Time:


With little pink flowers and a green vine!



So I didn't finish these socks very lately, but I had never worn them before a few days ago.  Honestly, I wasn't sure if I'd ever wear them because the colors seemed...a bit much.  But frankly, every time I looked down at my feet that day, I smiled. 

How could you not?  These socks are pure wooly sunshine!


Speaking of knitting, time to finish Bib #385.  Enjoy the cold weather!!

1 comment:

Shannon, Chris, & Kane said...

I would wear the heck out of those socks. They rock!