Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boxes, Boxes, Boxes!

Guess what I've been doing?




Fun stuff.

You know what would be awesome? Having movers to pack up all this crap and drive it where we want it. It would keep me from (1) cutting my thumbs on the tape dispenser, and (2) having to drive the big humongous truck I've had to rent to get everything to Texas. I'm a bit nervous about driving the truck, but it'll be yet another big adventure, right? I'll take pictures.

Noel put the deposit on the house yesterday. We're both very excited about it - so excited that I don't actually want to say anything about it yet. I'd rather show you when I get there! I haven't seen it yet, but Noel described it and it sounds fantastic.

And I'll be getting to Texas in time to plant a garden for the early summer! Yay!

No comments: