Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunshine on My Shoulders

So today was just so pretty I couldn't resist. I packed up and moved outside for my writing work.



Ahhhhhh.....

Don't hate.

I even got some sun! Which is good, because people? I am WHITE. I am so white, I'm almost translucent. See these veins? I look like a vampire. But not in the seductive, stylish Anne Rice way.



Also, I burned myself the other day while putting a pizza in the oven. It wasn't my fault though! The stupid pizza broke in half while I putting it on the baking stone!



Cocoa butter stick seems to be helping quite a bit. It looks ugly, but it doesn't hurt.

Today, Davy Crockpot cooked a corned beef brisket in Guinness, and we had homemade reuben sandwiches for dinner. YUM. So easy to do! Pumpernickel bread, sauerkraut, corned beef cut in thin slices, and thousand island dressing. Put it together, grill it, and eat! Very tasty!

Also, on a side note, I submitted a sewing book idea to a publishing company today. I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments: