I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We certainly did.
The feast turned out quite well, if I do say so myself, after we had to mitigate one issue with the turkey, namely that it wouldn't fit in the oven. OOPS.
We only had a turkey breast, so I had to cut away some of the ribs to make it fit.
We had to shove several pans in the oven at the same time, and had lots of stuff going on top of the oven too. I managed to make a HUGE mess while cooking.
The turkey came out great though:
And the side dishes turned out very well too!
So see? You CAN make a full thanksgiving dinner in an RV kitchen! Take THAT, Martha Stewart!
We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Here are my top 5:
(1) a wonderful friend to spend my days with (and who's also willing to get rid of spiders for me)
(2) the kitties. This was our first Thanksgiving together. They make me so happy, even when they destroy my stuff.
(3) a cute little house. It my not be large, but it's cozy and safe and homey.
(4) life adventures. I had no idea a year ago I'd be having Thanksgiving in Texas!
(5) a supportive family. It means so much more than you ever think it would.
(6) my eyes and hands, which give me the opportunity to do all the crafty stuff I love so much.
(7) that there is no List Police to tell me I went over my Top 5. Oops.
Hope everyone has a nice list of their own! Happy Thanksgiving!